Our University Collaboration Manager position will be responsible for onboarding faculty and helping to ensure that their corporate collaborations are successful
From initial onboarding to project updates and success management, this role will make a huge impact on our startup and on the impact that we make on our partners.
The role relies on the following skill sets and tasks on a daily basis:
1. Work with faculty to understand their needs, timelines and project ideas
2. Create professional-quality documentation and coordinate design and approval
3. Update faculty regularly on project progress, ensuring that everyone is on the same page and happy
4. Reach out and network with other potential contacts to grow our network and strengthen our relationships with institutions
5. Proactively problem-solve and be on top of communication with lots of follow-up and follow-through
6. Coordinate across many projects and multiple people per project to ensure that everyone is happy and on the same page
7. Keep information organized and maintain a solid workflow
8. Thrive in a startup environment, which means moving fast, adapting to evolving workflow/systems and being proactive.
$40,000 on-target earnings for the first year (35,000 base and $5,000 bonus)
Flexible work environment with a weekly work-from-home day
Small team with a positive, supportive work culture
We believe genuine, meaningful interactions go a long way—so we do everything in our power to stay real, humble, human.
We’re fearless—there’s no collaboration too big to approach, no challenge too hard to tackle.
We constantly push ourselves to make new partnerships, experiences, and ideas a reality.
We call ourselves Spring Theory for a reason—we’re proud to be bright and a little quirky, and we have a knack for making connections between ideas and people that others may overlook.